What are the benefits of being a Kansas PRIDE Community?
The right-hand sidebar speaks to the effect of our partnerships and how our program can benefit your community, do take a moment to give it a read…
Now that you have, what are some of the benefits that create the most impact for Kansas PRIDE Communities?
Want to establish new local partnerships?
- With over 200 Masonic Lodges in Kansas, many communities have a Lodge in their community or can contact our office to get in touch with one nearby. Local Lodges can lend labor, expertise, and know-how. Not only that, some Lodges might even have some funding available to help you with your community projects! Contact us to learn more. Looking for a Lodge near you? Check out the Kansas Mason Locate a Lodge Page.
- Your local 4-H might be on the lookout for youth leadership opportunities, or ways to give back to the community. Why not reach out and see what the possibilities are?
When your community looks inviting it attracts people, businesses and tourists.
- We can connect you with tools that will help you determine where to start.
Doing great things already? AWESOME!
- Our website, Facebook Page, newsletter, community opportunities emails, annual review and our connections to the League of Kansas Municipalities can help us help you amplify your great works and gain you extra visibility!
- Board Roles and Responsibilities?
- Handling Donations?
- What your Focus Will Be?
- Lack of Volunteers?
- Advertising Your Successes?
We provide training modules that tackle these issues, and we provide them for a fee of exactly $0.00. You provide the venue and volunteers, or take advantage of our online webinars…CLICK HERE to learn more.
New to the program or in need of new ideas?
- We’ve got you covered! By joining the program, we can put you in touch with our network of regional, state and national resources!
Don’t want to reinvent the wheel?
- We have a pretty awesome database that we use to pair up communities for mentoring opportunities!
Speaking of the database, sometimes it even brings the resources to you! How?
K-State Research and Extension Agents and Specialists, and Kansas Department of Commerce Regional Program Managers often peruse the database and can contact you with opportunities specific to your needs!
Interested in funding opportunities?
Newly enrolled communities have opportunities to apply for Community of Growth awards. Communities that participate for consecutive years have opportunities for larger awards. See our funding page for more details.